The AntiTouch Tool is an essential new piece of your everyday carry - don’t leave home without it.
- Isolate your hands from the germs covering high-touch surfaces.
- Open door handle pulls and levers with ease.
- Tool surface (actual Gold) is anti-bacterial and anti-microbial preventing the growth and spread of unwanted germs.
- Push buttons easily and without worry. Elevators, gas pumps, switches, pull levers, faucets and toilets, payment terminals...
- Interact with pressure touchscreens using the stylus-inspired tip.
- A beautiful everyday carry addition to your keys, bag, or pocket.
Airo Collective Featured In:
The COVID-19 pandemic around the globe has changed everything about our daily rhythms. From sheltering in place to wearing masks covering our mouth and nose in public, we’ve had to re-think what it means as humans to be cleanly and safe from illness and germs to flatten the curve.
The Anti-Touch Tool is a device, a tool, meant to keep your hands just a little bit cleaner by adding a small barrier of insulation between you and a very touchy world.
A Finnish study in 2018 swabbed surfaces throughout an airport and found the buttons of a pharmacy payment terminal to have more viral pathogens present than stair handrails and toilets!
*Please note that we are not making any medical claim whatsoever regarding the AntiTouch Tool and the prevention, cure, treatment, or infection of Coronavirus or other pathogens or illnesses. Users of the AntiTouch Tool must follow all cleanliness and disinfection guidelines and best practices, especially as cross-contamination is still possible. This is a tool to avoid shared surfaces. Have good common sense, wipe down the tool after use, and be sure to maintain social distancing and hand-washing as recommended by the CDC. *